Tuning availble in OH, PA, WV, MD

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

90dsmturbo
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Tuning availble in OH, PA, WV, MD

Post by 90dsmturbo »

Hey guys

Just putting out a feeler we are able to tune Megasquirt ecus and have been doing so for the past 6 years. We are located in SW Pa about 40 minutes South of Pittsburgh with a pretty nice facility that features an AWD dyno with eddy brake. Have many MS powered cars running well including our shop car which is a 4g63 powered conquest that runs 8.8@ 154 mph. I've tried and used pretty much every feature the MS has to offer from electronic boost control to flex fuel so no job is too big or too small for us.

Feel free to PM me or email me
col3681@gmail.com

Thanks guys and don't hesitate if you need help
Kevin
Early Performance
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Tuning availble in OH, PA, WV, MD

Post by Matt Cramer »

Thank you for chiming in, Kevin! Early Performance has tuned some pretty impressive drag cars on MegaSquirt.
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X
Oodlelallee
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Oodlelallee »

I just purchased e30 bmw 325 convertible.it already has ms2 and gt35 turbo but I question the install and need to know where to start.im not sure what all the ms2 does automatically and what I need to do to ensure safe operation.i want a driveable street car that can also hang on track and maybe drifting.im inexperienced with building or tuning cars.advice?
dustinwood763
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by dustinwood763 »

I’m in zanesville Ohio could you help me with 88 5.0 mustang? Mega squirt 2 ms pump I’m lost on tuning