87 Supra start-up maps wanted

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Halo2prime
MS/Extra Newbie

87 Supra start-up maps wanted

Post by Halo2prime »

87 Supra with MegaSquirt III Extra basemap

Hey guys. I just put a diyAutoTune MS3X in this 87 MK 3 Supra, and I'm looking for a base map or even a startup map. I've bored this motor to 84mm, and shaved the deck and block. The final Compression ratio is around 9.56:1. Eagle rods and Wiseco pistons. I've added a GM MAF sensor, and removed the AFM. I'm going to be using the stock distributor system for a timing signal, but I bought the IGN1A smart coil, which I'm having MS controll. The injectors I'm using are the factory, 290 cc/min, low impedance injectors, run through the resistor block that came on the car. The resistance is 4 ohms per channel, with my injectors wires in batches of two. Ive done literally everything but the machine work by myself in my garage, so I'm pretty good with the mechanical spectrum of cars, but tuning is sometimes g I'm new to, entirely. I feel like I can get everything running smoothly if someone could give me a shove in the right direction. If there's any other info you need, let me know. Thank you!