Ms1 repair in the dfw area?

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Demby123
MS/Extra Newbie

Ms1 repair in the dfw area?

Post by Demby123 »

I have a Megasquirt 1 with V3 PCB running extra 029y4 Firmware. A few weeks ago my MS1 stopped providing ground signal to Bank 2 Injectors and after following DIY Autotune's guide to troubleshoot injector driver problems I concluded that transistors Q5 and Q1 were shorted. After replacing the two transistors I now have no Injector signal on my Megasquirt Stimulator. I fear I may hurt the problem more than help it so I'm looking for professional help instead of going any further or causing more damage. The megasquirt unit was purchased used from an individual who claimed it to be from a running vehicle (which is believable since mine was running for about 2-4 months before this happened) and I am unsure who assembled the unit in the first place. Are there anyone in the dfw area who can repair this?

Currently on a lunch break at work so i cannot provide any data loggs or files just yet.
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Ms1 repair in the dfw area?

Post by elutionsdesign »

You can mail it to me, done that many times.

Scott
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
Demby123
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Ms1 repair in the dfw area?

Post by Demby123 »

elutionsdesign wrote:You can mail it to me, done that many times.

Scott
Just bought an ms2 to get itbbackbup and running but i may send it out to have a backup. Ill have to save a bit of money first since the ms2 hit me pretty hard.