Help Needed

'Microsquirt' Transmission Control development and support.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

wargen
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Help Needed

Post by wargen »

Sorry folks if im posting in wrong place..

I have a RC46 Engine running in my bike with turbo, traction control etc with MSEXTRA code, seq injection and ignition, i use a turbo from a diesel engine with variable fan blad and controling bost via a servo. running like a dream for now a couple of year. I put out about 200 HP on rear wheel and the engine running smooth and its wery nice driving, and the best of all its road legal.

Now i want to take it to next level. i weelded in 4 bungs for lambda sonds and i put in sensors for brake pressure and adding new suspension with different setups for driving.
But now im running in to some issues. Out of analog ports. I ordered a GPIO bord and thougt it will be easy cake to make 8 digital input from the transmission code, but no.
And i only need 8 analog input 0-5v, i do have output so i can handle all stuff.
I have tryed for 2 month now and cant get it to work. sorry im not getting it. i have no programing skills. :RTFM: :RTFM: :oops:
Is there somenbody out there have done any thing like this who is willing to share the code? of course if it dos not breake any roule on fourm i willing to pay for it.

Thanks a lot BR Jonny
RC45 RC46 Turbo everyday bike MSIII full seq , RC45 Race bike NC35 Race bike