Need help wiring up a Toyota Transmission

'Microsquirt' Transmission Control development and support.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Joe V12
MS/Extra Newbie

Need help wiring up a Toyota Transmission

Post by Joe V12 »

HI, I have a Toyota 1GZ-FE V12 engine up and running with an MS3. I am ready to bolt on the transmission, a Toyota 30-42LE, I have a Microsquirt and a quad high side driver and harnesses to control it with. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this, or for the transmission connector pin outs? I think it is the same as 340LE, 341LE, 342LE, but am unsure. I don't know the wiring of the 10 pin connector that connects to the solenoids. I guess that the two pin connector near the tail is the Vehicle Speed Sensor, and I think the two pin connector near the bellhousing is some kind of lock? I have figured out the connector near the shifter with a continuity tester, so it is no problem, but I don't know how to figure out the solenoid wires. I have Ohmed it out, and I think I have found two solenoids' connections that the other side of them goes to ground (pins 5 and 10), and I think I have three solenoids that I have both sides of the coil's wires (pins 2&7, 3&8, 4&9). And I have two wires that don't show continuity to anywhere (pins 1&6). Can anyone help me with any info at all on this?
Rusty
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Need help wiring up a Toyota Transmission

Post by Rusty »

Hi, Did you figure this out?