pm reply not working.

Do you need some help in using the forums? Any questions about using the forums can be asked here.
Contact a: System Administrator

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

kaeman
Master MS/Extra'er

pm reply not working.

Post by kaeman »

I was recently pm'ed and when I replied the message is in the out box, along with another pm I tried to send. my out box has 2 pm's in it and I can't figure out how to send them. I thought they would be sent when I hit the send button after creating the answer.
64 el camino, 383 SBC, 11.7 to1 CR, accufab tb/rhs intake, 44lb injectors, trick flow heads, xr292r solid roller cam, belt drive camshaft, dry sump oil system, 2400 stall, turbo 350, spooled 9 inch, strange axles, 3.89 gears, dual wideband, full sequential fuel/cop, MS3x using 1.4.1 code.
kjones6039
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: pm reply not working.

Post by kjones6039 »

kaeman wrote:I was recently pm'ed and when I replied the message is in the out box, along with another pm I tried to send. my out box has 2 pm's in it and I can't figure out how to send them. I thought they would be sent when I hit the send button after creating the answer.
The pm will remain in your outbox until they are read by the recipient. What you are seeing is perfectly normal.

Ken
1979 Corvette - 383 CID SBC w/ Holley Pro-Jection 900 CFM TBI, 4-85 lb lo-z injectors & Walbro 255 pump
MS2 v3 w/extra 3.4.2 Release
36-1, Delphi LS2/7 coils in wasted spark, driven by v2.0 logic board from JBPerformance
Spartan Lambda Sensor from 14point7
TinyIOX from JBPerformance
kaeman
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: pm reply not working.

Post by kaeman »

thanks Ken. I was just confused because a regular email goes to the sent items as soon as you hit the send button it doesn't remain in the outbox.......
64 el camino, 383 SBC, 11.7 to1 CR, accufab tb/rhs intake, 44lb injectors, trick flow heads, xr292r solid roller cam, belt drive camshaft, dry sump oil system, 2400 stall, turbo 350, spooled 9 inch, strange axles, 3.89 gears, dual wideband, full sequential fuel/cop, MS3x using 1.4.1 code.