problems with MSEFI.com

Do you need some help in using the forums? Any questions about using the forums can be asked here.
Contact a: System Administrator

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

problems with MSEFI.com

Post by 46 »

This is 4600cc e-mail 4600cc at superford dot org

I was having some annoying problems with MSEFI, when I post a post and someone replies to it, I'd get an e-mail, mail server delivery failure to some address @free.fr or something like that. It was getting to me so I changed my e-mail address to a fake one. Now the account is not activated and can not be used.

Can someone please change my e-mail back to what it used to be. Thanks you.

<hr>
bellow is the spam that MSEFI.com was and still is sending me
<hr>

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

denis.lesperance1@free.fr
retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <4600cc>
Received: from [216.227.210.232] (helo=localhost)
by server1.msefi.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.52)
id 1GIOkN-0005HP-1k; Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:00:43 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <1156939241>
References: <1156884105>
Subject: V8 - one O2-sensor, or benefit from two ?
Reply-To: megasquirt-list@msefi.com
X-Generated-By: M2F: www.mail2forum.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:00:41 -0700
To: megasquirt-list@msefi.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_b6dfc706e3fc520f06eb6b83ff23adc8"

--=_b6dfc706e3fc520f06eb6b83ff23adc8
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Most stock locations are before catalytic converters, or right after the runners are join into a single tube. Most racers take out O2 sensors before racing because when high temperatures are involves these sensors tend to either burn out or develop a malfunction. Noticeably this is done when nitrous is used, high boost, or rich mixture, anything that increases exhaust temperatures. I'd mount them further down the pipes. I'd use two sensors on both pipes at the same location, and connect them to controller using a switch. Sensors are much cheaper than a controller, so it's a good investment.

----------------------------------------

This post is at:
http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?p=139784#139784

----------------------------------------

--=_b6dfc706e3fc520f06eb6b83ff23adc8
Content-Type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<DOCTYPE> <html> <head> <style>
</The>
</style>
</head>
<body>

<div>Most stock locations are before catalytic converte= rs, or right after the runners are join into a single tube. Most racers ta= ke out O2 sensors before racing because when high temperatures are involves= these sensors tend to either burn out or develop a malfunction. Noticeabl= y this is done when nitrous is used, high boost, or rich mixture, anything = that increases exhaust temperatures. I'd mount them further down the pipes= . I'd use two sensors on both pipes at the same location, and connect them= to controller using a switch. Sensors are much cheaper than a controller,= so it's a good investment.</div>
<br><div><br>
<br>
<br>
----------------------------------------<br> <br> This post is at:<br> <a>http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?p=3D ... 784</a><br> <br> ----------------------------------------</div>
</body>
</html>

--=_b6dfc706e3fc520f06eb6b83ff23adc8--
4600cc
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 4600cc »

Thanks man. Next time I get more spam I'll PM you directly. Appreciate your help!!! :!: