msefi login

Do you need some help in using the forums? Any questions about using the forums can be asked here.
Contact a: System Administrator

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

62f100
Helpful MS/Extra'er

msefi login

Post by 62f100 »

ive been in msextra &went to login into msefi,but it wont let me.i know in the past i went from site to site without loggin out of the other site.has something changed?
62 f100,uni body,4.6 motor&updated chasis, ms2 micromodule
jsmcortina
Site Admin

Re: msefi login

Post by jsmcortina »

Each Megasquirt forum may look the same but they use totally different databases, so you have to create an account on all of them.

James
I can repair or upgrade Megasquirts in UK. http://www.jamesmurrayengineering.co.uk

My Success story: http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 04&t=34277
MSEXTRA documentation at: http://www.msextra.com/doc/index.html
New users, please read the "Forum Help Page".
kholman
Site Admin

Post by kholman »

Another factor may be if you already have a registration and have used the "log me in automatically" option so you don't have to type in your password and id each time. Sometimes this will get interrupted/interfered with when the server-based cache is cleared. Sometimes in site maintenance we will need to clear that cache. In the last week, we have done that at msefi.com, so if you use that option, check to make sure that box is checked when you next log in.
Forum Admin Team
62f100
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 62f100 »

i have registered on msefi &succes stories with the same name & password & was going back & forth ,now it wont let me login on msefi or success stories with my user & password .will try again tommarrow.
kholman
Site Admin

Post by kholman »

There is no user "62f100" on MSEFI.com nor on MSRuns.com. There is, however, a user "62 f100" (with a space after the 62) on both with the same email address as you. The msefi.com account was last active on Jan 13, 2009.
Forum Admin Team
62f100
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 62f100 »

so sorry i must have saved the no space for msextra & forgot i had a space on the other two. thank for ur help.it seems the old i get the more quickly i forget thing,i guess its time to write things down,now if i can remember were i put the pad of paper. :lol: thanks again dan
kholman
Site Admin

Post by kholman »

:lol: :RTFM: We need a long-gray bearded smilie for us of us endowed with more years...
Forum Admin Team
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

kholman wrote::lol: :RTFM: We need a long-gray bearded smilie for us of us endowed with more years...
I agree. May this would do: Image

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
62f100
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 62f100 »

looks good to me. :lol: :D