Can't log in with iPhone4

Do you need some help in using the forums? Any questions about using the forums can be asked here.
Contact a: System Administrator

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

subwoofer
Super MS/Extra'er

Can't log in with iPhone4

Post by subwoofer »

Sometime around New Year's, the forum stopped remembering me on the iPhone. I can log in, but the moment I am returned to the page I came from before logging in, I am logged out again. The registered users list shows that I have been logged in. It does not matter where in the forums I try to log in, same results everywhere.

Has anyone else seen the same problem? I have tried the "delete all cookies" function too, no change.
Joachim
1974 Jensen-Healey
1990 VW Caravelle Syncro - running MS3+X
2014 Ford Fiesta EcoBoost
subwoofer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Can't log in with iPhone4

Post by subwoofer »

Solved. For some reason, cookies had been disabled. Don't know how and why that had happened, but it had. :oops:
Joachim
1974 Jensen-Healey
1990 VW Caravelle Syncro - running MS3+X
2014 Ford Fiesta EcoBoost
weltonsee4
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Can't log in with iPhone4

Post by weltonsee4 »

When you post or reply , there is a link 'Help page here' in BIG letters just besides the 'Submit' button. Click on it and you'll have all the information you need.

We offer guaranteed success for learnalanguage - learn english exam with help of latest certification learnalanguage - learn french and practice questions and the exams of French Yabla ccie security German.about