wideband innovate lc-1 not working with 29q2 !!!!!

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

fritoss007
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by fritoss007 »

it seem that innovate lc-1 wideband sensor are not working fine with the 29q2 version

is anyone else got the same problems ?

ps. using v3 board
Keithg
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Keithg »

Mine works great with 029q2. Did you just upgrade to 029 from an earlier code that required you to upgrade megatune as well? It may be a config issue on the megatune side.

KeithG

Posted by email.
fritoss007
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by fritoss007 »

i was running 29q before...and was working great !

I talked to a guys here http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?t=19257

with the same problem...
Keithg
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Keithg »

well, 029Q had improper inc files for the mat sensor and maybe the clt sensor aws well. These would cause it to be either rich or lean. COuld it be that it is fine, but merely rich? There shoudl be no code changes between 029p qnd 029Q2, merely that the inc files were corrected to be standard GM sensors. I never noticed the problem with the temp sensors as I run Bosch sensors and have to compile the code each time.

As for the LC1, I has not missed a beat since I installed it with 024s9. I did note that there were MT 2.25 installation problems when I went from a 2.25betaXXX to released 2.25 that were causing problems with configuration. DO not remember exactly what they were off hand, but I had to uninstall my previous install, moce the car1 directory out copy back in only the files I needed (msq, inc, etc.) as teh inis changes and another directory was added.

You could try reflashing the code to see if that does anything. I have had once that the code flash did not go quite right in about a million flashes...

KeithG
coyoteboy
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by coyoteboy »

How wrong at the inc files? And if they are wrong surely that just means the VE tables are tuned differently? I'm using 29q and will shift up to 29q2 if i need to but the question is - do i need to?

J