where do I find older code variants?

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

dieselgeek
Master MS/Extra'er

where do I find older code variants?

Post by dieselgeek »

Dumb question, but things have been changing a lot lately!

Where can I go to find older code variants? We put 029q2 on the turbo truck last night, and have an obvious misfire problem at WOT. Tach spikes. When we run 024s13c, no problem. I was curiuos to try out some different versions (026 perhaps?) and see if I can figure out if this is misconfiguration or ??

Wondering if we can still get older versions online?

thanks,
-scott
Squirted: it's easier to list the ones I haven't squirted. I need to do more motorcycle engines!
whittlebeast
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by whittlebeast »

Just call me tonight. I must have 100 or so.

AW

Ps: Geek, did u see ?
http://www.ncs-stl.com/mike/Mike_Gateway_Spin.wmv
muythaibxr
Site Admin

Re: where do I find older code variants?

Post by muythaibxr »

dieselgeek wrote:Dumb question, but things have been changing a lot lately!

Where can I go to find older code variants? We put 029q2 on the turbo truck last night, and have an obvious misfire problem at WOT. Tach spikes. When we run 024s13c, no problem. I was curiuos to try out some different versions (026 perhaps?) and see if I can figure out if this is misconfiguration or ??

thanks,
-scott
Does that truck run the missing tooth wheel decoder? If so, did you by chance try using the 024s9 style decoder?

Ken
dieselgeek
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: where do I find older code variants?

Post by dieselgeek »

muythaibxr wrote:
dieselgeek wrote:Dumb question, but things have been changing a lot lately!

thanks,
-scott
Does that truck run the missing tooth wheel decoder? If so, did you by chance try using the 024s9 style decoder?

Ken
negative, we're still triggering off the "tach signal" the factory computer supplies. We're planning on converting it to the missing tooth decoder as soon as we get the tune sorted out... talking with Andy, I think I know what I did wrong. I'm headed to Jim's right now to try again with 029q2, will let you know what happens. Thanks ken!

-scott
Squirted: it's easier to list the ones I haven't squirted. I need to do more motorcycle engines!