Stuck in warmup mode

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Metro
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Stuck in warmup mode

Post by Metro »

I'm not really sure if this is the correct forum, but anyway.

I'm running MSnS-extra vs 29q2 with a v3 board. Motor is '81 datsun 280zx turbo. I'm using the nissan temperature sensor calibrated for MS and a GM IAT.

The problem is fairly simple, the car is stuck in warmup mode. Megatune reads 188-195 degrees and the in dash gauge, which uses a different sender, reads about the same temperature. I've been running MS for quite a while now and never had this problem before. The last bin for warmup is 160 degrees with 100% enrichment.

My settings haven't changed much recently. I've only been messing the EGO settings trying to get autotune to work with my LC-1 wideband. That's another problem, EGO doesn't seen to work anymore either..

Anyway, if anyone has had something like this happen before or has any ideas what's going on, I'm all ears. I have a few ideas I'm going to try tomorrow, like reloading the code, but I'm open for ideas.

Files
My msq
Datalog of a hot idle
Tommy
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Tommy »

Have you updated the thermfactor in the MS firmware?

Tommy
Metro
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Metro »

Yeah, I have recalibrated it with easy therm. It had been working perfectly fine up until a two weeks ago.
Metro
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Metro »

Yes, I recalibrated it, but I apparently copied over and renamed the wrong s19 file. After recreating the s19 with easytherm, it works perfeclty now. Glad it was something that simple.