How do you scale down a VE table

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

panel
Master MS/Extra'er

How do you scale down a VE table

Post by panel »

I'm wondering how you scale down a 12 x 12 table. I see shift and scale. Scale went up but what does shift do?
'65 VW Bus with a Subaru EJ20 Turbo conversion , Air to water I/C , LS coils , 14Point7 Spartan 2 & Solid Air Fuel Ratio 52mm gauge.
MS2 Extra V3.0 board
superchargingmachine
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by superchargingmachine »

In the tuning screen hold the shift key down and use the up or down arrows to richen or lean a point.

To scale an entire VE table open the teble and under tools you can scale based on req fuel.

Is this what you were looking for?
panel
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by panel »

superchargingmachine wrote:In the tuning screen hold the shift key down and use the up or down arrows to richen or lean a point.

To scale an entire VE table open the teble and under tools you can scale based on req fuel.

Is this what you were looking for?
I just don't want to manually do 144 bins by typing them in :evil:
'65 VW Bus with a Subaru EJ20 Turbo conversion , Air to water I/C , LS coils , 14Point7 Spartan 2 & Solid Air Fuel Ratio 52mm gauge.
MS2 Extra V3.0 board
superchargingmachine
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by superchargingmachine »

Ah - Know I see what you are looking for. Maybe it was in MStweak I can't remember for sure but it seems like somewere there was a tool for making tables.
panel
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by panel »

Thanks Lance and SC.

Would changing my REQ fuel from 9.7 to 10 make the car run rich? I made some changes and might have been real time driving tuning with the EGO on above 1200 and it was running fine but did two changes at once. Turned of the EGO and changed my REQ fuel.
MS2 Extra V3.0 board
boost junkie
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by boost junkie »

Yes, req_fuel is the value all the other numbers are multiplied against to create the final pulse width.