Could somebody review this please? I can't idle past 200

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Watson_the_Datsun
MS/Extra Newbie

Could somebody review this please? I can't idle past 200

Post by Watson_the_Datsun »

I hate for my first post to be a question but I'm out of ideas and have exhausted just about everything on the internet.

The car cranks and kicks like it wants to start but just falls on its face. Every once in a while I can get the car to idle but only at 200 rpm, and if I give it any gas or let off, it dies. The ideal TPS ADC seems to be 38 for it to even somewhat idle. Any more or any less and it dies. I've tried so many different settings it hurts. I'll attach my current tune.

Specs:
Straight 6 engine, 2800cc
260 cc/min injectors
S13 Nissan 240SX TPS
Innovate MTX-L wideband O2 sensor
MS1V3 running MSnS-E on code version 029y3
MS controlling Crane Cams Fireball LX91 coil firing NGK BPR7ES plugs gapped ~ 32
Crane Cams optical sensor and trigger wheel although I ended up tearing it apart and making my own working optical sensor. At least the RPM readings are steady and accurate.

I think that's the pertinent stuff. With my current static spark settings I'm reading 10 degrees BTDC according to my timing light while cranking. I'm definitely getting fuel as I can really smell it and I've fouled out some plugs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Watson.zip