TPSacc

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

MikeDTuned
MS/Extra Newbie

TPSacc

Post by MikeDTuned »

To start, Thanks everybody on the forum, i know i post a lot of problems, and i appreciate the advise poeple on here give

Secondly, here is todays battle.

I am having an issue with (what looks like in megalogviewer) the TPSacc coming in and out randomly, To check software flaws i reloaded the 029y4 firmware, and quickly set it up for EDIS, and my larger 550cc injectors, and turned the key

the car started and ran, however misfires at random times, below is the data log, and current file on the car. The misfires seam to be direcly corrilated with the TPSacc phasing in and out. Any ideas why are welcome
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: TPSacc

Post by Matt Cramer »

Try a higher MAPdot threshold.
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X
MikeDTuned
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by MikeDTuned »

i am using TPS based enrichment, so all the MAPdot setting are closed off. Maybe i am just looking in the wrong spot?
MikeDTuned
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by MikeDTuned »

Since i hate threads that dont have a resolution posted, Here is how i resolved the issue

The route cause was Electronic noise, i had all my grounding points attached to the alternator bracket. (including ones for the cooling fan, and main chassis) After some research it became apparent that the alternator emits quite a lot of noise, After re-grounding MS, and sensors 1 foot further away in the engine bay to the intake manifold, the issues seam to be resolved!

thanks again for the help, Im sure it wont be long until im stuck again!