MSextra

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

boostjunkie
MS/Extra Newbie

MSextra

Post by boostjunkie »

Hi I have purchased an ms1 extra v3 that had been running on a rb25det with a custom loom I am trying to wire it to my standard r33 gts25t loom I have a ecu loom plug that I have started wiring into by soldering to the correct pins could some please give me a diagram of what goes where and how to triger the stock eccs relay to power all the sensors as most things are negative triggered so the stock loom provides the positive but I am getting really confused as too wat I need to wire up wat I don't need to wire up and some things how to wire up any help would be appreciated thanx
boostjunkie
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: MSextra

Post by boostjunkie »

just a follow up I have worked out what all the megasquirt pins are have a tach output wire flat change wire and vct wire included in the setup got the info off previous owner, im lead to belive the megasquirt only requires power when the ignition on, no backup power or constant power? is there a negative trigger off the megasquirt I can use to trigger the eccs realy on ignition on? which output from cas do I wire the cas input on megasquirt to 1* or 120* I have the correct cas for triggering the megasquirt and has already been using this type of cas , I can only find 1 idle output wire on megasquirt to my knowledge there is 3 idle up valves on the r33 rb25det which one should I be connecting it too?, tps I have 5vref and signal sorted anything else I need to know or should look into please let me no