Looking for a base tune file

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

nickytee
MS/Extra Newbie

Looking for a base tune file

Post by nickytee »

Hello I am looking for base tune file that someone can share with me and I can burn/load it to my MS1 3.57 or tell me what to put all the numbers and settings at. I am running it on a VW 1.8 16 valve motor NA with stock Hall effect distributor with Bosch ignition module. I am running high impedance 40 lb/hr injectors. Do have a wide band O2 in it. It would run for me when it's good warm weather. But not for long. My temp sensors, IAT and coolant temp are good. They match when they are at ambient temp. I have been messing with this d*** thing for quite some time now and it will not do what it's supposed to do. Last I messed with it. It seems to dump a lot of fuel into the cylinders. Just key on or cranking. Then I have to pull injector fuses and crank all the fuel out. I've dialed back the VE table and changed all kinds of numbers and settings. Still dumps a bunch of fuel in the cylinders. I am stumped. Looking for some major help here to see it all the way through. Unfortunately I can not work on the car right now as I have to work on it outside and it's freakin' freezing out. Thanks I would greatly appreciate it if some one could help me out.