MS1 V2.2 fuel pump priming? e30 m30 swap

All Megasquirt 1 support questions. See also the Documentation

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

mikezollo
MS/Extra Newbie

MS1 V2.2 fuel pump priming? e30 m30 swap

Post by mikezollo »

hello all, this is my first post on the forum and im sure its not gonna be my last. so i purchased an MS1 V2.2 from someone already built, i added three BIP373 drivers for wasted spark and have removed the three LED's from the board. these are the only modifications to the board thus far.

on to the issue- i just finished making a harness adapter for the bosch 55 pin, i tested continuity on both sides of the plug and all have good connection. Now today i went to plug it in for the first time in the car and as soon as i connect the ECU to my harness i hear what i think to be the fuel pump priming/running. now i'm not sure about where the issue lies, can someone help me trouble shoot this?

second error was "tunerstudio does not have a configuration to support the found firmware; unknown; required serial signature: Q-what? Boot>

not quite sure what to do here and dont want to leave it connected and potentially burn out my fuel pump.

ANY input is appreciated i attached photos of the adapter and the diagram that i used. this was my first attempt at even powering up the ECU to load firmware so i can start adding basic settings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: MS1 V2.2 fuel pump priming? e30 m30 swap

Post by Matt Cramer »

The fuel pump should prime for a few seconds and then turn off - does it stay running?

On the connection issue, what happens if you run Port Check?
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X