Ford EEC-V to MegaSquirt adaptor board, I need your input.

A forum for discussing the MegaSquirt related (but non-B&G) board development, assembly, installation, and testing.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

78Spit1500Fed
MS/Extra Guru

Re: Ford EEC-V to MegaSquirt adaptor board, I need your inp

Post by 78Spit1500Fed »

What's up?

I found, in my closet, in a pile of old MS stuff a V1.0 EECV-MS board! It's completely unmolested; as shipped to me by scott way back when.

Does anyone have any use for it? It's yours if you want it.

-Deek
Foolee
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Foolee »

ill take it, e-mail me.
mr_lee@live.ca
78Spit1500Fed
MS/Extra Guru

Post by 78Spit1500Fed »

The adapter board has been spoken for.

-Deek
hardline
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by hardline »

If you get back into this, I am highly interested. I plan on getting ahold of one of the breakout boards, using an MS3-Pro Module and fitting everything inside the stock ECU case.
2000 ZX2 : Sequential COP, MS3 + MS3X + TinyIOx, PWM Returnless Fuel, Flex Fuel, Variable Geometry Intake Manifold, Garrett GTX2863R .82AR housing @ 15 psi
vhturbo11
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by vhturbo11 »

I have copies of the original layout of the PCB for the EEC-V to MegaSquirt adapters that Scott sent me few years ago while the project was in its midpoint.I have been not to involved in a MS EEC*** project for some time now and have not had any feed back on the Mustang and other EEC-V related forums for a need for one bad enough to continue.I haven't fully got all the common pin locations for all the years it covers located yet ,(going through all the ford ecu manuals and making a spread sheet of them is a p.i.t.a)Maybe here soon I will continue with some development on this, as of now looking at my layouts I was incorporating 2 DB37 connectors for use on either a MS3/MSII setup as just making up you 2 connectors and plug them from both MegaSquirt and the adapter board, but from reading up on the Microsquirt module and other ideas Scott had. I may just leave enough room in the case to install a controller and just solder to where you need you I/O's leaving both connectors on there as a option to the end user. At any case between my job and other projects I wouldn't expect this project to be completed with proto boards until late this year, if everything goes well that is.I'll keep checking in time to time If anything develops.
dsleepy47
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by dsleepy47 »

I have been off the board for a while. I was wondering where things are at for an EEC-V megasquirt adapter. I am looking at a 1996 F150 Automatic as the first project, which has TFI distributor.

Deems