Last batch of p&h V2.0 kits

A forum for discussing the MegaSquirt related (but non-B&G) board development, assembly, installation, and testing.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Last batch of p&h V2.0 kits

Post by racingmini_mtl »

I have decided to have a final batch of 25 p&h V2.0 boards (http://jbperf.com/p&h_board/v2_0.html). These will be sold as complete kits and once they are all sold, the V2.0 board and kit will no longer be available.

There are 0 kits available. If you want to reserve a kit, contact me. SOLD OUT

I will announce here when they are available and I will update the number of kits available here and on the web page.

Jean
Last edited by racingmini_mtl on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 15 times in total.
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
Lean_TB
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Last batch of p&h V2.0 kits

Post by Lean_TB »

Are you working in another design for low-z injectors?
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

There is going to be a new version but it will have up to 8 drivers and the drivers are the same as for the V2.0. The main reason for stopping the production of the V2.0 is that it uses a part that is no longer available in the through hole package so I can just use the parts I have in hand.

So if you need a 4-driver box, the V2.0 is still the most compact version. Otherwise you may want to wait for the next version but I don't know yet when it will be available.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
Peter Florance
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Peter Florance »

racingmini_mtl wrote:There is going to be a new version but it will have up to 8 drivers and the drivers are the same as for the V2.0. The main reason for stopping the production of the V2.0 is that it uses a part that is no longer available in the through hole package so I can just use the parts I have in hand.

So if you need a 4-driver box, the V2.0 is still the most compact version. Otherwise you may want to wait for the next version but I don't know yet when it will be available.

Jean
The link implies the V2.0A kit is out of stock. Are there still V2.0 kits available?
Peter Florance
PF Tuning
81 BMW Euro 528i ESP Car
60-2 Wheel LS2 Coils, Low Z Inj
Co-Driver 1999 BMW E46 DSP car.
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

It is out of stock at this time. I will receive the boards in about 1 week or so at which time I will update the web page to make ordering the kits available. Since there are 4 kits that have been reserved, there are still 21 kits that can be reserved and purchased at that time (or whatever the updated number in red in the first post is).

Jean
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

The kits are now available: http://jbperf.com/p&h_board/v2_0.html#Buy. I will be able to ship on Tuesday because Monday is a holiday here.

Jean
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

The kits are all sold.

Jean