Dual VR Board V2.1 price increase pre-announcement

A forum for discussing the MegaSquirt related (but non-B&G) board development, assembly, installation, and testing.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Dual VR Board V2.1 price increase pre-announcement

Post by racingmini_mtl »

Due to the fact that the manufacturer of the main chip used on the dual VR board has increased the price to almost three times what it was, I will have to also increase the price of the board to simply cover this. I still have a few chips bought at the old price so the increase will happen on April 1, 2014. If I run out of boards before then, you will still be able to get boards at the old price until the end of March (my loss and your gain).

The new price will be $40 for the internal version and $50 for the external version. Shipping will also increase because CanadaPost is increasing significantly its prices; the increase will be $1. Please note that the price increase for shipping will start on March 31 (CanadaPost date).

So if you were planning on getting a board, now would be a good time to do this before the increase.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum