JBPerf Exspansion Boards

A forum for discussing the MegaSquirt related (but non-B&G) board development, assembly, installation, and testing.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

KenK
Helpful MS/Extra'er

JBPerf Exspansion Boards

Post by KenK »

I'm looking to get another 4-channel Driver board from JBPerf. I need the board with all of the components included.

How would I go about getting one??

Ken
kjones6039
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: JBPerf Exspansion Boards

Post by kjones6039 »

KenK wrote:I'm looking to get another 4-channel Driver board from JBPerf. I need the board with all of the components included.

How would I go about getting one??

Ken
Perhaps order it from JBPerf, or are they out of stock? Exactly which board are you looking for? IIRC, I probably have 1 or 2 lying around.

Ken
1979 Corvette - 383 CID SBC w/ Holley Pro-Jection 900 CFM TBI, 4-85 lb lo-z injectors & Walbro 255 pump
MS2 v3 w/extra 3.4.2 Release
36-1, Delphi LS2/7 coils in wasted spark, driven by v2.0 logic board from JBPerformance
Spartan Lambda Sensor from 14point7
TinyIOX from JBPerformance
KenK
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by KenK »

I went to the JBPerf website this morning and there are no "Buy" buttons.

I saw a post where Jean stated that he had pulled the "buy" buttons from all of his products on his website.

The board I want is a 4-channel driver board setup to drive four (4) high impedance injectors.

Ken
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

Some of the boards are available at this time but not the 4-channel driver board. The issue is that I don't have everything in stock and I also cannot spend the time needed to make sure all orders would be filled so I only keep available on the site what I know will be delivered in a timely manner (a few business days).

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
KenK
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by KenK »

I hate to be a pain Jean but. is the problem with the 4 channel driver board the board or the components?

I you have the board, I can get the component myself as long as I know what they are.

If you don't have the board itself, can I get a schematic from you showing the circuit. I can perfboard the necessary wiring as well as get the necessary components again as long as I know what they are.

Hope things are well with you.

Ken
lotus23C
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by lotus23C »

Actually, I could do with one of those boards as well.
Currently Lotus 23C replica Audi 1.8T MS 2 v3 Sequential COP and ignition.
Lotus 7 replica 4age 20V blacktop MS2 v3