LSU 4.9 Error Code 5

Specifications, applications, part numbers, and prices for various OEM fuel injection components.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Mohamed Aziz
MS/Extra Newbie

LSU 4.9 Error Code 5

Post by Mohamed Aziz »

Hello,

After using LC-2 with LSU4.9 for about 2 weeks, I had an accident, this led to not working LC-2 controller that flashes red light for 5 times. After reviewing the manual, it stated that the cable and sensor should be changed, so I changed both of them but the error code is still there. I tried to recalibrate it but it had no effect.

I have tried to remove the sensor and power up the unit but it gave error code 2 as expected, I also tried to measure the continuity between reference cell on the controller PCB while powering the unit and it showed 0.7 volt. Is this the correct value ? What are the next steps that I should take ?
Joeli0
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: LSU 4.9 Error Code 5

Post by Joeli0 »

I 9i>iciio5
Mohamed Aziz wrote:Hello,

After using LC-2 with LSU4.9 for about 2 weeks, I had an accident, this led to not working LC-2 controller that flashes red light for 5 times. After reviewing the manual, it stated that the cable and sensor should be changed, so I changed both of them but the error code is still there. I tried to recalibrate it but it had no effect.

I have tried to remove the sensor and power up the unit but it gave error code 2 as expected, I also tried to measure the continuity between reference cell on the controller PCB while powering the unit and it showed 0.7 volt. Is this the correct value ? What are the next steps that I should take ?
Ojj4i8iivv gjz2ciImage
Mohamed Aziz wrote:Hello,

I bo[img]http://upr%20loads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160622/962f8ca4a8d26c415146d97b040b4072.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk