Help Identifying Wires on MAF and IAT

Here is where you can discuss with other MegaSquirter's various automotive (but non-MegaSquirt) topics. Threads will be removed if they aren't posted to for 10 days.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Help Identifying Wires on MAF and IAT

Postby downside190 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi,

My car has an MAF and Air Intake Temperature sensor combined into one but i'm having a bit of trouble identifying which wire goes to what. This is a diagram of the device

The MAF is the left side and the IAT is the right side. Is anyone able to tell me what wire is what?

On the original ECU the Yellow/white, brown, Brown/yellow and Yellow/Green wires all went to the ECU and the Red/Blue wire went to the multi function control module and Cam Shaft Sensor.
downside190
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Help Identifying Wires on MAF and IAT

Postby Factor9RB25DET » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:11 am

downside190 wrote:Hi,

My car has an MAF and Air Intake Temperature sensor combined into one but i'm having a bit of trouble identifying which wire goes to what. This is a diagram of the device

The MAF is the left side and the IAT is the right side. Is anyone able to tell me what wire is what?

On the original ECU the Yellow/white, brown, Brown/yellow and Yellow/Green wires all went to the ECU and the Red/Blue wire went to the multi function control module and Cam Shaft Sensor.

What vehicle is this on?
Factor9RB25DET
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Help Identifying Wires on MAF and IAT

Postby billr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:56 pm

It might also help to give translations for those wire colors. Isn't GE "gelbe", for English "yellow"?
billr
Super MS/Extra'er

Return to The Extra Pits