MS2 adjustable Boost Control

This is a forum for discussing the development and testing of alpha MS2/Extra code. Documentation
(Runs on MS2 and Microsquirt)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

niclase
MS/Extra Newbie

MS2 adjustable Boost Control

Post by niclase »

Just bought a MS2 to upgrade my old MS1 and soon after getting it I discovered that it doesn't support dual maps for boost control like MS1 and MS3. I guess that's what you get for beeing cheep :/

As I understand it there are no official plans to add the "blend" feature found in MS3. However, I don't really need something that advanced. I would be content with a "push to pass" button that just gives me a set multiple of the table, and perhaps the possibility to dial back the boost to WG-levels in very bad conditions (possibly just killing power to the solenoid). A 4-step setting in software with a dial would be awesome!

Since there is code available, has anyone else looked at this? I'm thinking about trying to hack something together myself, perhaps by modifying the existing Flex feature in some way. Just checking here to see if anyone has created something and has some idea how to best do it or where to start looking?

As I read the license pasting code isn't allowed without permission, is that correct?

Thank you!

/Niclas Eriksson