2 stroke ECU

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

PPRac1ng
MS/Extra Newbie

2 stroke ECU

Post by PPRac1ng »

ello ,
Im looking to build an EFI system for 2 strokes single and multi cylinder , something similar to ecotron system, with ability to drive 2 injectors progressively.
Ideally it LSU4.9 could be used for fine tuning the base maps, in closed loop as well as open, as the primary customer I am targeting is Snowbikes that see 10,000 foot elevation changes in a day.

Ideally a small 30 lb hr injector at all rpm, and progressively bring a larger injector online around 3000 rpm, for idle and drive-ability purposes, yet sufficient to supply fuel requirements up to 16,000 rpm, with short injector dwell available at high rpm on a 2 stroke,3-6 ms total injector dwell at high rpm this necessitates a very large injector, that would have poor idle and low rpm drive-ability,
lambda sensor and logging capability for mapping

Ideally the ecu I will use will have these features:

Dual progressive Injector driver capability
MAP, TPS, RPM, IAT, ECT, AFR, inputs
Programable fuel and ignition mapping to 13,000 rpm
dual or more map modes switchable, for fuel and ign mapping
Lambda sensor capability with closed and open loop modes, data logging

Bluetooth to android application for tuning with tablet
wifi capability possibly for tuning from distance for distant customer service ability

crank angle sensor options for single cdi, or multiple flywheel pickup teeth.

Once I have proven this ecu I intend to sell systems for several bikes , atv and other applicable purposes
I estimate that there is a market to support thousands of these if available
Existing ecu available from the oem manufactures have the software locked, or parameters locked, and do not offer all of the features I am requesting.

Other aftermarket alternatives are obsurdley priced, or have exhuberent prices on locked software

Is there a microsquirt unit available, or products available that I can daisy chain to create this ?

I am willing to pay somebody experienced with MS to assist with this ECU development,
I also build turbo charged, supercharged, and nitrous bikes, if it has ability control 4 cylinders , and handle the fuel timing for 2 and 4 stroke, and 3 bar map input, I would be VERY VERY interested ,
Please help me! I am interested in producing a complete efi system for the 2 strokes immediately, like last month hahaha ... asap.....

Thank you
Lyle
Precsion Performance Rac1ng
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: 2 stroke ECU

Post by elutionsdesign »

I think I can help you, I'm sending you a PM.

Scott
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!