injector problem?

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

wicked93gs
Helpful MS/Extra'er

injector problem?

Post by wicked93gs »

well i am posting in this forum because I am using megatune to tune with...I have a problem, I am using v2.2 and 36lb low impedance injectors, up until yesterday my car ran fine at 75% PWM, but yesterday it died and wouldnt start again...after messing with it today I finally got it started and it started idle surging(rpm jumping up and down from 500 to 1000 over and over again) and while idle surge is a common problem in MAF cars, it shouldnt happen in a MAP setup...anyway, after playing with my PWM% for awhile I found that after setting it to 60% my idle smoothed back out to normal, but considering I dont have the flyback board I didnt want to fry that circuit, so I switched it back to 75%, and it promptly started idle surging again, I revved it up a bit and then it died again and I havent been able to get it started since...what does this seem like to you guys? injectors going bad?(after all they do have 150K+ miles on them)