can sombody have a look

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

screamer69
Experienced MS/Extra'er

can sombody have a look

Post by screamer69 »

hi can somebody have a look and see if theres anything wrong with this log
2.0 8v turbo 10.7 standing 1/4@136mph on m/s fastest mk2 astra 8vt in europe !!!
2.0 turbo tigra 10.1 standing 1/4 @ 145 mph with problems :( havent turned the boost up yet
screamer69
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by screamer69 »

yes and no lol the tach spikes arnt to much trouble ill check the wireing and plug !! i just wanted to no if i was on the right track more so and im haveing a real prob getting the spark table sorted i used the gen within mt and it was starting at something like 56 retarded and wouldnt run so i used default map and it dont seem to bad im waiting on a new wideband to come but before the wideband went bang the a/f was ok i suppose i dropped my self in it coz this is the first time ive used m/s and i went hole hog !! i should be fitting the knock sensor at the weekend so i should be able to keep an eye on that its just the spark table im haveing trouble with fueling isnt a problem as i bult a turbo engine useing standard motronic 1.5 before useing a duel fuel pressure reg and i got that running 10psi boost but managment side was done for me !!

ive read and read about spark but i just carnt get my head around it ! i had a problem with the car cutiing out after about 20 mis of hard driving and i think ive cured that i turned the dwell down from 4 to 2.7 and as the log says it run for over 30 mins with out any cutting out !!

so im on the right track so to speek ???
2.0 8v turbo 10.7 standing 1/4@136mph on m/s fastest mk2 astra 8vt in europe !!!
2.0 turbo tigra 10.1 standing 1/4 @ 145 mph with problems :( havent turned the boost up yet
screamer69
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by screamer69 »

and some times it under reads the rpm as well but ive been told to do the mod to that so ill do that and see if that cures the problem
screamer69
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by screamer69 »

thanx and thanx for takeing the time to look at it for me !!!