HELP! RPM drops to 0 if i accelerate quickly, was working b4

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

87_7MGTE
MS/Extra Newbie

HELP! RPM drops to 0 if i accelerate quickly, was working b4

Post by 87_7MGTE »

well, this weekend while we were out test driving, the edis trigger wheel fell off and the car stopped (expected) we welded the wheel back on exactly how it was (we matched the marks up), and now when i try to accelerate quickly, the rpm drop to 0. if i let off the gas though, everything comes back alive. what would cause this? i attached a small datalog of this.

any help is appreciated. thank you.
Car Info:Toyota Supra Turbo, I6, 24V, Turbocharged, Intercooled

MS Info (and other pertinent info): MSII v3.0, Code 2.35, MegaTune 2.25, EDIS-6, Zeitronix WB
87_7MGTE
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 87_7MGTE »

i realigned and replaced the sensor today, but no luck. do i have to reset the edis module somehow after something like this happens? or maybe reload the code onto MS? could something have gone haywire with the Accel Enrichments?

thanks lance for the reply

edit: also, i notice that when i stab the throttle, the PW spikes way up to 14-16ms, which it didnt do before. does this sound like a code issue? im on code 2.35

MS Info (and other pertinent info): MSII v3.0, Code 2.35, MegaTune 2.25, EDIS-6, Zeitronix WB
87_7MGTE
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 87_7MGTE »

please, any help is appreciated. ive also noticed that when i get on it, fuel cuts out completely (WB reads >21)

87_7MGTE
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 87_7MGTE »

problem solved, plugs were very fouled, although i dont understand how this would relate to my problem?