Help, Boosted 4AGE

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Underdog51
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Help, Boosted 4AGE

Post by Underdog51 »

I am using MS2.2 w/ EDIS. If someone has an table to offer, great, but i am not counting on it. I am running 155 KPA, not high boost. But i get it at 1800 RPM. My redline is 7500
I am tring to set up an igniton table for my engine. I was running the engine NA, but now boosted it. I went through an retard all the timing by a few degrees, but the car sputters at low rpms and high maps. But since i am now getting max air at 1800 RPM does that mean i need to make my advance table completly different.
What is the max amount of timing advance i should run? How about at idle?
What is the relationship in timing advance between low and high RPMs under full boost?
What is the relationship in timing advance between low and high RPMs in the lower maps?
I am sorry i am full of questions.

scott
cosmo1stgen
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by cosmo1stgen »

Ive got an MSQ for a turbocharged 4AGZE with 440cc injectors running edis that I made a while back for a buddys car. Was tuned up to 12 pounds. I beleve it was for msne 021u3. Ill have to check when I get home I am at work right now. If ive still got it on my lap top ill post it.
Underdog51
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Underdog51 »

That would be awesome. I would really appreciate it. I am using 440cc injectors as well. Let me know if you have any fuel maps. thanks again

Scott
cosmo1stgen
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by cosmo1stgen »

Heres the entire MSQ. It is for 021u3. From what I remember it was a jdm 4agze bottom end 8.9 to 1 compression and a big port tivs head with the tvis plate removed. It also had reground cams and the 440cc injectors. Turbo was a t3 super 60 compressor and a t3 stage 1 turbine with a 48 housing. Probally a good starting point for you but you will have to retune it im sure.