750 XTZ bike... What TB's?

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

sidney
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by sidney »

:D Personal hy, I do not speak very well English, but necessary of the aid of yous, I am mounting a system of eletronica injection in a 750 XTZ necessary Supertenere and of some tips. My first problem is the collector (body) of the injection, I wanted to know which motorcycle or vehicle I could use to adapt? Which the sensors that would be necessarios for the project? The use of the MS in motorcycles is correct? Thank you,

Sidney
fscott
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by fscott »

Sideny,

I'll see if I can answer your questions.

For the throttle bodies, you need to measure your caburators. You need to know their diameter and the distance between them. Once you know that, take a look here http://www.msefi.com/viewtopic.php?t=6627 and see if anything looke like it might fit.

Sensors. You need an air temperature sensor to go in the intake. You need a coolant temperature sensor if you rbike is water cooled. If it's air cooled, then you need an oil temperature sensor or a cylinder head temperature sensor. And lastly, you will need an oxygen sensor.

MS Will work on a motorcycle.

I hope this helps you out.

Fred