would this work?

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

cashsaudio
Helpful MS/Extra'er

would this work?

Post by cashsaudio »

Okay I've been doing alot of research and found this out. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

I've been using msd 6a to control my signal since I've tried everything else for my car. The reason I've been lookin was that I wanted to use the msd 6a for my ignition output. This what msd Techs told me to use

Saves ya about 100US dollars. I'm gonna get this anyway to see if it works

Jeff
lani16
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by lani16 »

well that thing only corrects the signal to use it with a tac if yours doesn't work i know the MS II has that built into it.i dunno if you're triying to control your spark but or just correct for a tac What you triying to do anyways??
US Goverment Policy>If It Ain't Broke Fix It Ti'll It Is<
cashsaudio
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by cashsaudio »

Well its been a week since my car first started up with this installed and my 96lb injectors which I used to have 160s in there.

I have a VR sensor that connected to this msd 8509 (converts to square signal) then connected to MSII with the VR input and output jumpers using the VB921 with the msd 6a for output and works perfect. After doing all this first started my car up never thought I could be so happy after hearing my 294 cam. Btw, I have a 1988 Chyrsler Conquest (same as mits. starion) 2.6L 4cyl. With this setup I got to rev it to 7k easily and still wanted to go more. I am controling timing.