whats best for my 4age blacktop?

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

silky
MS/Extra Newbie

whats best for my 4age blacktop?

Post by silky »

Im currently looking for a replacement ECU for my engine, wich is a 4age blacktop N/A. What is the processor , the mainboard and the best code I can use to settle that up? MS1 or MS2. V2.2 or V.3. wich software should I use? please post reply directly in my e-mail box at:
Jeansonboy@hotamil.com

thanks to whoever can realy help me on that problem of mine.
Hi buddies, im really interest in megasquirt and I hope i'll have all the info i need to run my baby straight and juiced nicely for some serious ass whooping!!!
usagoal
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by usagoal »

You have to know what features you want to use with your engine. IAC control, 12x12 tables, etc. Have you read any of the descriptions for the different codes? There is so much reading to do on this website before you can make a decision. The payoff is being well informed about what you have and how to make the most of it. When I found that MS-II was available with a new updated board and a bunch of new features, there was nothing I could do but order up a kit and get it installed! For me, the idle control alone was worth every penny and the hours put into it were well worth it. Just keep on reading and jot down some notes to compare the different codes and versions and you'll soon learn what each option can give you.