What system for honda s2000

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

jimbo961
MS/Extra Newbie

What system for honda s2000

Post by jimbo961 »

Hi, We are looking to build a JDM Honda s2000 for an Oval Track car - Stock Engine with carbs but would like to run a Mega Squirt system for ignition, knock sensor control and the V-tech control. Which system would be best and what additional sensors/cables would we need?

Thanks Jim.......
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: What system for honda s2000

Post by elutionsdesign »

MS3 is the only processor that has dedicated knock circuitry available, others require some kind of aftermarket hardware. Since it does everything else you want as well it seems the logical choice.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
Mk1rocco
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: What system for honda s2000

Post by Mk1rocco »

I'm interested in doing something quite similar, however I don't need knock sensing. I'm currently using an Electromotive xdi system but that requires fitting a 60-2 trigger wheel to the crank, I'd very much like to use a Megasquirt system (ideally, a Microsquirt) with the stock Honda s2000 crank and cams sensors. Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction?