ANYONE HAVE A DYNO IN LA

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

panzertank
Helpful MS/Extra'er

ANYONE HAVE A DYNO IN LA

Post by panzertank »

I need to do some DYNO testing to tune IGN ADV and check out HP gains.... Obviously I'll pay but not through the nose.... anyone know of any good spots in LA to go do some testing that will hook it up???

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~James
MS3/90' 525iM20B25/H&rsprings/Bilstien Sportshocks/MeyleHD full front suspension kit/M5 aluminum lower control arms/E32 bushings/JL12w6x2/JLSlash1000/1AMP/Wood Grain interior frm540i/GreenLED interior/Halo projector lights/suede uplst/fold out DVD/Soon to be nitrous and turbo :evil:
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: ANYONE HAVE A DYNO IN LA

Post by Matt Cramer »

Sean Church is popular in the Miata world.

http://churchautotesting.com/
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X
panzertank
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by panzertank »

Thx I'll check it out.

~James
MS3/90' 525iM20B25/H&rsprings/Bilstien Sportshocks/MeyleHD full front suspension kit/M5 aluminum lower control arms/E32 bushings/JL12w6x2/JLSlash1000/1AMP/Wood Grain interior frm540i/GreenLED interior/Halo projector lights/suede uplst/fold out DVD/Soon to be nitrous and turbo :evil:
panzertank
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by panzertank »

thx but that's in LBC not LA ... I live in the SFV (san fernando valley) .. it's pretty far ...anyone know of any dyno's in the val or La county anywhere