[ASK] injector spec for cbr 150 fi & ninja 250 SL (mono)

A general forum and a place for initial or prospective users. See Manuals/Documentation
Click here to enter
Contact a Forum Administrator
If unsure where to post, post in this sub-forum.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Xeramine
MS/Extra Newbie

[ASK] injector spec for cbr 150 fi & ninja 250 SL (mono)

Post by Xeramine »

anyone know the specs for cbr 150 fi & ninja 250 SL (mono)?
like debit,max pressure,dimensions,etc...
i really need it for my research...
thx b4
ewflyer
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Re: [ASK] injector spec for cbr 150 fi & ninja 250 SL (mono)

Post by ewflyer »

I'm using a throttle body from a European '08 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, which was the first year of factory fuel injection for the Ninja EX250, in my '05 EX250 fuel injection project. My tests on the injectors that Kawasaki used in the throttlebody of the '08 model indicated that the injector flow rate is right about 215 cc/min.
Xeramine
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Xeramine »

ewflyer wrote:I'm using a throttle body from a European '08 Kawasaki Ninja EX250, which was the first year of factory fuel injection for the Ninja EX250, in my '05 EX250 fuel injection project. My tests on the injectors that Kawasaki used in the throttlebody of the '08 model indicated that the injector flow rate is right about 215 cc/min.
thanks bro...
but isn't that one using double throttle bodies?
that mean it use double nozzle injector right?
or the the injector still using part number 49033 0031?
because the mono one use that part
ewflyer
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by ewflyer »

I bought the throttlebody out of a bike breaker in England. An '08 that was crashed into a pond shortly after it was purchased (apparently this was one of the first fuel injected EX250s sold in the country). The throttlebody is a pair of separate 28mm bores with fuel injector for each cylinder which, as already mentioned, flow tested out at about 215 cc/min.
Xeramine
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Xeramine »

ewflyer wrote:I bought the throttlebody out of a bike breaker in England. An '08 that was crashed into a pond shortly after it was purchased (apparently this was one of the first fuel injected EX250s sold in the country). The throttlebody is a pair of separate 28mm bores with fuel injector for each cylinder which, as already mentioned, flow tested out at about 215 cc/min.
ok thax bro..
gotta find more info about that..
thx a lot for helping :yeah!:
iambiker67
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by iambiker67 »

I am not sure but the new Kawasaki Ninja 250 comes with a 38 mm throttle body. The Old Ninja 250R throttle body must be smaller than the newer version.