We have tested it on the nova, worked great before the recent changes, the problem we had was the lock-up would not work the way it should, it was always locked-up. We just put a switch on it,Kyle(1320 video) has some footage with us on the dyno(508 rwhp @10 lbs)
I had a long reply all typed out with links and data, then went to post it and the site timed out,or something happened
. I intended to post again the next day,but I got side tracked.
The setup we have is not using the EPC, it is converted to vac. modulated line pressure, but will load up the newest code,and try the lock-up again.
We are very happy with it, the logging of the trans is great on the Dyno, and soon the dual fuel will be controlled by the MSII, so then the two will be connected together by can bus, and I can merge the logging(right now we use two computers)
Thanks for all of your work.
I have a bunch of logs,from the dyno if you want to look at them, but there is not much to see.