This modified firmware is based on MS2/Extra 3.2.1 beta, and adds several enhancements designed to improve idle stability during load events, such as AC and other engine loads. See post http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=43285 for the prior 1.1 release.
This v2 update is a major release to the mods I've previously added and includes significant changes from previous release.
The changes and new features include:
- New Memory Page - now ms2 has lots more space for more future mods.
- New MS3 Initial Value Tables (ivt) - in addition to last-known-good (lkg) for idle duty (replaces MAT correction).
- New MS3 PWM voltage correction tables (replaces Volt correction).
- Extra bin and same page (burb fix) for load/rpm idle advanced settings.
- Latest MS3 Bug fixes in AC idle handing
- Change to RPM input smoothing from IAC output smoothing (smoother still)
Docs to follow..