Quick update. After some disappointment last night when our drift car wouldnt run right with the experimental code, I switched back to the normal apha17. Today we pulled the car to the track to get some tuning and discovered something interesting. The Mits CAS wouldnt rev past 6000rpm without losing sync, so I switched back to the new code. It still ran funny, but I starting to tweak the timing. It ran better. Hooked a timing light to it and the final setting is -25. The car ran great and tuning could commence. Funny thing is both the metal hitachi and Mits were the same. My R34 plastic Hitachi was -16, weird. All of those sensors work the same on my R34 stock ECU. I had the new programming bouncing off the rev limiter. It did lose sync but I didnt notice, it only happened coming off throttle.
Settings for the R32/33 CAS