UPDATE : This firmware has been updated to v2.4.4 - see this thread >> viewtopic.php?f=91&t=44289
This modified firmware is based on the alpha release MS2/Extra 3.3.0a firmware and brings it into alignment with the previous 2.2c mod with only a few minor additions/fixes - notably the addition of a CL_Idle enable condition for Idle Advance and several improvements to the avg/median smoothing algorithms.
Changes made from alpha release MS2/Extra 3.3.0a are as follows:
* added Dashpot Decay (adapted ms3 code, ini and valve-closed fixes)
* made changes to Idle Adaptive Advance ini to better align table axis
* added CL_Idle condition to idle adance (plus Manual added to allow old rpm/load/tps/clt method)
* fixed Median Sliding Window against rpm/tps/map/lambda (thanks Rob for point out my errors)
* improved Avg Sliding Window (thanks again Rob!) for PID and Batt smoothing
* changed pidrpm_window to function instead of inline code (to reuse code).
* added Cut Spark option to overrun fuel cut (allows super quick RPM drops).
* fixed ini bug for pwmidle_cl_initialvalues_duties (fix to 3.3.0a)
* corrected idle code to use status2_pwmidle_closedloop for status2 in code
* changed idle code to use MS3 PWMIDLE_RESET states
* dashpot decay and idle status logs to Status4 and Status5 (respectively)
* changed PID values to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* changed idle up duty adder and pid rpm window values to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* changed dashpot duty and dashpot decay factor values to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* changed idle advance and IVT tables to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* fixed IVT bug when negative & changed to pointers (fix to 3.3.0a)
* fixed bug and simplified clutch/neutral engagement (fix to 3.3.0a)
Mazda MX5 91 NA6 LE | M45 Mini SC | 4-2-1 Extractors & HI-Flow Exhaust | HSD HR Coilovers | MS2 DIYPNP Full Seq running ms2extra pre3.3alpha5 gslender v2.8 | Toyota COP | RX8 425cc Inj | W2A Intercooled