techsalvager wrote:its a place to read whats included in the latest gslender patch?
Changes made from alpha release MS2/Extra 3.3.0a are as follows:
* added Dashpot Decay (adapted ms3 code, ini and valve-closed fixes)
* made changes to Idle Adaptive Advance ini to better align table axis
* added CL_Idle condition to idle adance (plus Manual added to allow old rpm/load/tps/clt method)
* improved Avg Sliding Window (thanks again Rob!) for PID RPM window smoothing + changed to function (allow reuse).
* added Cut Spark option to overrun fuel cut (allows super quick RPM drops).
* fixed ini bug for pwmidle_cl_initialvalues_duties (fix to bug in 3.3.0a)
* corrected idle code to use status2_pwmidle_closedloop for status2 in code
* changed idle code to use MS3 PWMIDLE_RESET states
* dashpot decay and idle status logs to Status4 and Status5 (respectively to help debug)
* changed PID values to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* changed idle up duty adder and pid rpm window values to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* changed dashpot duty and dashpot decay factor values to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* changed idle advance and IVT tables to pointers allowing immediate effect/change
* fixed IVT bug when negative & changed to pointers (fix to bug in 3.3.0a)
* fixed bug and simplified clutch/neutral engagement (fix to bug in 3.3.0a)
* added new Feature - PWM idle adaptive voltage compensation (attempt to baseline voltage to allow changes from a lagged base)
Note that all Median filters are removed in Ken's release.