MS2 Crank but never starts

All questions about MS2/Microsquirt/Microsquirt module. See also MS2/Extra manuals

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

somatarro
MS/Extra Newbie

MS2 Crank but never starts

Post by somatarro »

Hi ! im having problems.. my engine crack but never starts... its was working, the last thing I did was raise the pressure of fuel, changing req_fuel accord the new injectors flow... The engine start, it goes off and nothing more..
I test the coil, i have spark!, idk what can be..
Thanks everyone.
Attachments
msq.12.msq
(90.54 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
no arranca.msl
(92.9 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: MS2 Crank but never starts

Post by Matt Cramer »

First - how accurate are the temperature readings? They look a bit warm for wintertime, but plausible if you're in a garage or in the tropics.

Does your ignition timing look correct while cranking?

Any reason you're using 3.2.4 firmware? Consider upgrading to the latest, 3.4.2, while you're just getting started. Less to re-tune later.
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X
somatarro
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by somatarro »

Matt Cramer wrote:First - how accurate are the temperature readings? They look a bit warm for wintertime, but plausible if you're in a garage or in the tropics.

Does your ignition timing look correct while cranking?

Any reason you're using 3.2.4 firmware? Consider upgrading to the latest, 3.4.2, while you're just getting started. Less to re-tune later.
I'm from Argentina so here is summer!, Well, i Will update to the lastest fw, there is a posibility of get a bug when i change the injectors flow? Thanks !!

Enviado desde mi MotoE2(4G-LTE) mediante Tapatalk
LAV1000
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by LAV1000 »

Was looking at your datalog and PW of the injectors is in seconds and not in msec :shock:
Maybe something wrong in the req fuel calculation ??