diyauto 1.5 pnp board diagram

A forum for discussing the MegaSquirt related (but non-B&G) board development, assembly, installation, and testing.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

doppod
MS/Extra Newbie

diyauto 1.5 pnp board diagram

Post by doppod »

Hello,

I have searched and read every link I can find but have not found the diagrams for the pnp board used on the miata pnp and others. I think I have a bad trace but without a schematic it is hard to be sure. I also am having an issue with the board in that when the solenoid is connected for the ebc boost control I lose the cam signal coming in on VR2. I am using PA0 to control the boost solenoid.

It is hard to know where to test when you can't see the circuit and the potential interaction between components.

I think the transistor for the boost circuit has a bad connection to ground. But without a diagram I am going on assumptions.

PS: It is not my car so I don't have a tune file. But for this I don't think I need any help at least at this point.

Thanks,

Doug
prof315
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: diyauto 1.5 pnp board diagram

Post by prof315 »

You won't find them. The schematics are proprietary and have never been released to the public.
Linfert Performance/321 Motorsports
SCCA 2019 SM National Champion Crew Chief
SCCA 2023 FP National Champion Tuner/electrical engineer
100s of MS systems built installed and tuned
Support the developers!
doppod
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: diyauto 1.5 pnp board diagram

Post by doppod »

Thanks, I had also emailed them directly and got the same answer. I was at least able to confirm a couple traces and that this board has at least one issue. Now I just need to bypass that and keep testing. I think I found a bad diode and will replace that. Then keep trying to solve the mystery.