1,6 alpha 3 New Build

Testing and development of Megasquirt 3

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Oaklandjeff
MS/Extra Newbie

1,6 alpha 3 New Build

Post by Oaklandjeff »

It was suggested to run this firmware due to deadtime charts for FuelTech injectors being listed as Fuel Psi vs Voltage. I posted in the tunerstudio section to no avail hopefully here I'll fare better. The car is up and running with FT 320 lb/hr injectors on 93 octane fuel. Before upgrading from alpha 2 to alpha 3 and changing the deadtime settings I was able to control afr, now I'm running rich and adjustments have no effect below trim numbers 0f 18 or so. I dont know for sure that I have the Fuel Psi gauge properly set up for the dead time table. Ive never attached a file, Ill try and do that now :msq:
2023-11-29_22.19.52.msq
(292.38 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
1st time trying to add an msq hope I did it right
TurboBob
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: 1,6 alpha 3 New Build

Post by TurboBob »

deadtime should be visible in your logs, so you can compare what you were using before to what the new firmware is calculating.

but if the older stuff was working well, it might make sense to switch back. The new stuff is 'alpha', so its experimental.

Bob
Oaklandjeff
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: 1,6 alpha 3 New Build

Post by Oaklandjeff »

This is a new build so I have nothing to compare to, I can try undoing the changes back to TS original settings but at some point I'll have to adjust the deadtime table to match the injector specs. Thank you