The Microsquirt-IObox firmware allows you to use a Microsquirt as a plug’n’play I/O extension box for the Megasquirt-3 or MS3-Pro ECUs.
It can offer a useful I/O addition:
- 7 Analog inputs (0-5V variable)
- 2 Wheel speed inputs (VR or hall type)
- 2 Wheel speed (hall type) or ground-switch inputs
- 1 dedicated ground-switch input
- 2 high current PWM/switch ground-switching outputs
- 4 mid current PWM/switch ground-switching outputs
- 1 low current PWM/switch 0-12V output
Perfect for capturing and logging vehicle speed and additional sensor data (e.g. pre- and post- intercooler temperatures, fuel pressure, oil temperature etc.)
The current manual can be downloaded from (click here)
The firmware is available to download (click here)
User support and discussion can be found on the forum (click here)
The IO-Box requires MS3 firmware 1.4, available from the Downloads page.