I've recently updated the firmware on my diy ms3x last done around around december of 2015. Very happy with the new features and the ability to output RPM to my BMW e46 cluster, However I noticed after the update my afr gauge did not work in tuner studios. I was able to go into the gauge config and change the channel back to afr1 from "AvgAgr (1)" and it now reads properly. I wanted to smooth out my ve table some so I started the auto tune, and it all went extremely lean . I made sure the the Target table was set properly. However it still would lean out the fuel till I assume the the cells in the ve table are at 0.
After Checking everything I could think of, I noticed the on the Graph at the bottom of the ve analays tab it's also using "AvgAfr (1)" (green line) and I thought previously before the firmware update it was using Afr1. (note I also had to change the config on the afr gauge in this tab as well)
I will post my MSQ and Firmware/software versions when I get home, Just wanted to see if this had been a noted problem I missed in my searches.
Thank you all for you post that have helped me in the past.