subaru ez30d and ms3 problems

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Zimdawg19
MS/Extra Newbie

subaru ez30d and ms3 problems

Post by Zimdawg19 »

first off let me introduce myself . I'm dave i work at a honda dealer in ny . i have a 2005 imreza with a 2003 ez30d swapped into it. now i have the ms3 .57 not the expansion board version.
I'm having a lot of issues with set up. so far i have set the fuel screen up with 6 cal fire order and engine size . etc
the ignition side now i have chosen 36-2-2-2 trigger offset to -1.5.
my problem is i get a not sync to sync problem when cranking it flickers on and off sporadically . i also have no pulse to injectors and coils. i could really use some advise i have pictures or my trigger log and set up parameters just don't know how to up load them
grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: subaru ez30d and ms3 problems

Post by grom_e30 »

if the ecu is not syncing up or is losing sync it will cut the injectors and the ignition. best thing would be to make a fresh set of logs, both tooth and composite logs and post those along with the current msq file.

http://www.msextra.com/forum-info/ shows how to upload the files as attachments.
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????